The CEOs of seven European biofuel producers and airlines launched a new industry-led initiativa to speed up the deployment of advanced sustainable biofuels throughout the continent.
- Advocating Ambitious Climate Targets, Investment Security and Integration of Advanced Biofuels in EU Legislation for 2040
- LanzaJet elevates sustainable fuels agenda as a new member of the Advanced Biofuels Coalition
- Colabit maps the road to a fossil-free future as a new member of Advanced Biofuels Coalition
- Dimeta and Rinnai team up on greener gas appliances
- Dimeta and Enerkem Collaborate on Large Scale Waste-to-DME Projects in Europe and the USA