To promote R&D programs, financing, communications programs for a cost-competitive and sustainable alternative to fossil fuels. In Belgium, The Chief Executive Officers of seven Leading European biofuel producers and European airlines launched today in Brussels a new industry led initiative to speed up the deployment of advanced sustainable biofuels in Europe. The initiative, named “Leaders of Sustainable Biofuels”, aims at supporting the development of second generation biofuels in Europe. The leaders of Chemtex, British Airways, BTG, Chemrec, Clariant, Dong Energy and UPM are joining forces to ensure the market uptake of advanced sustainable biofuels by all transport sectors. During the Brussels meeting the “Leaders of Sustainable Biofuels” have established a common strategy based on several actions aimed at accelerating market penetration and technology deployment and use.
- Advocating Ambitious Climate Targets, Investment Security and Integration of Advanced Biofuels in EU Legislation for 2040
- LanzaJet elevates sustainable fuels agenda as a new member of the Advanced Biofuels Coalition
- Colabit maps the road to a fossil-free future as a new member of Advanced Biofuels Coalition
- Dimeta and Rinnai team up on greener gas appliances
- Dimeta and Enerkem Collaborate on Large Scale Waste-to-DME Projects in Europe and the USA