The advanced biofuels industry welcomes today’s publication of the ‘European Strategy for Low Emission Mobility’ and firmly stands behind the European Commission’s views that it is time to act quickly and in a targeted manner in order to ensure the much needed decarbonisation of the European transport sector. Our companies re-confirm the willingness to further deploy and supply the most innovative technologies to produce advanced biofuels from currently unused, underutilized or otherwise wasted raw materials in order to contribute to the EU objectives outlined in the strategy.
- Advocating Ambitious Climate Targets, Investment Security and Integration of Advanced Biofuels in EU Legislation for 2040
- LanzaJet elevates sustainable fuels agenda as a new member of the Advanced Biofuels Coalition
- Colabit maps the road to a fossil-free future as a new member of Advanced Biofuels Coalition
- Dimeta and Rinnai team up on greener gas appliances
- Dimeta and Enerkem Collaborate on Large Scale Waste-to-DME Projects in Europe and the USA