Montreal, November 12, 2021 – Enerkem, a world leader in the production of biofuels from waste materials, is proud to have achieved a major breakthrough in converting carbon from forest biomass into sustainable aviation fuel (SAF) using its proprietary thermochemical process. This important milestone was achieved at Enerkem’s Innovation Centre in Westbury, Quebec. It will be followed by the demonstration phase, which will lead to commercialization in the near future. This research is part of The Sky’s the Limit Challenge organized by Natural Resources Canada and for which Enerkem was selected as a finalist.
- Open letter – Joint statement of the EU industry: CO2 Regulation for Heavy-Duty Vehicles should recognise decarbonisation potential of sustainable and renewable fuels
- EUBCE 2023 – 31st European Biomass Conference and Exhibition, 5-8 June 2023, Bologna and online
- Debate: ‘Accelerating energy independence and emission reductions: The role of advanced biofuels in transport’.
- Accelerating energy independence and emission reductions: The role of advanced biofuels in transport | 06 September 2022
- Praj partners with IOCL to launch First-of-It’s-Kind and Asia’s First 2G Ethanol Biorefinery