We are proud to share a historic moment with you. On occasion of World Biofuels Day, Honourable Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi ji has unveiled First-of-its-Kind & Asia’s First 2G Ethanol Bio-Refinery of IOCL at Panipat, Haryana. This 100 KLPD Project based on Praj’s proprietary technology processing Rice Straw as feedstock for production of Ethanol.
- This 100 KLPD 2G Ethanol Bio-Refinery spans across 35 acres processing 2 Lakh tonnes of Rice Straw (Lignocellulosic feedstock) & producing 3 crores liters of ethanol annually.
- The commissioning of the Bio-Refinery has begun in the 1st week of August 2022 and commercial production of 2G Ethanol will commence within 90 days.
- Praj is a Technology Licensor and EPCM Consultant for IOCL’s 2G Ethanol Bio-Refinery Project.
- Praj has deployed proprietary ‘enfinity(TM)’ technology, developed indigenously at its R&D center Praj Matrix, that processes different agricultural residues to produce variety of products including Bioethanol, Lignosulphonates, Bio-bitumen with highest efficiencies.
- By using design & engineering capabilities along with four decades of experience in Bioeconomy, Praj has optimized project’s CAPEX and OPEX.
Along with this project, we are also setting up similar projects for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), Bhatinda, Punjab and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), Bargarh, Orissa.
We urge you to embrace Biofuels and be a part of Hon. Prime Minister’s Vision of Energy Independent India.
Embrace the Nationwide Movement of
CHANGE THE FUEL TO #FuelTheChange