In July, the European Commission tabled a proposal for the revision of the Renewable Energy Directive (REDII), with the overall objective of achieving an increase in the use of energy from renewable sources by 2030, to foster better energy system integration and to contribute to climate and environmental objectives.
- Advocating Ambitious Climate Targets, Investment Security and Integration of Advanced Biofuels in EU Legislation for 2040
- LanzaJet elevates sustainable fuels agenda as a new member of the Advanced Biofuels Coalition
- Colabit maps the road to a fossil-free future as a new member of Advanced Biofuels Coalition
- Dimeta and Rinnai team up on greener gas appliances
- Dimeta and Enerkem Collaborate on Large Scale Waste-to-DME Projects in Europe and the USA