In July, the European Commission tabled a proposal for the revision of the Renewable Energy Directive (REDII), with the overall objective of achieving an increase in the use of energy from renewable sources by 2030, to foster better energy system integration and to contribute to climate and environmental objectives.
- Debate: ‘Accelerating energy independence and emission reductions: The role of advanced biofuels in transport’.
- Accelerating energy independence and emission reductions: The role of advanced biofuels in transport | 06 September 2022
- Praj partners with IOCL to launch First-of-It’s-Kind and Asia’s First 2G Ethanol Biorefinery
- Increased interest in advanced biofuels as interest rapidly grows in the maritime sector: Advanced Biofuels Coalition welcomes GoodFuels as new member
- The Advanced Biofuels Coalition (LSB) statement on the need to accelerate domestic renewables and on the ‘REPowerEU’ communication: renewables targets require reinforcing