In July, the European Commission tabled a proposal for the revision of the Renewable Energy Directive (REDII), with the overall objective of achieving an increase in the use of energy from renewable sources by 2030, to foster better energy system integration and to contribute to climate and environmental objectives.
- Sustainable fuels critical to tackling off-grid energy: Advanced Biofuels Coalition welcomes Dimeta as a new member
- The EU should recognize advanced biofuels that have the potential to be net zero as key technology to support defossilization of the EU economy
- Open letter – Joint statement of the EU industry: CO2 Regulation for Heavy-Duty Vehicles should recognise decarbonisation potential of sustainable and renewable fuels
- EUBCE 2023 – 31st European Biomass Conference and Exhibition, 5-8 June 2023, Bologna and online
- Debate: ‘Accelerating energy independence and emission reductions: The role of advanced biofuels in transport’.