- Sustainable fuels critical to tackling off-grid energy: Advanced Biofuels Coalition welcomes Dimeta as a new member
- The EU should recognize advanced biofuels that have the potential to be net zero as key technology to support defossilization of the EU economy
- Open letter – Joint statement of the EU industry: CO2 Regulation for Heavy-Duty Vehicles should recognise decarbonisation potential of sustainable and renewable fuels
- EUBCE 2023 – 31st European Biomass Conference and Exhibition, 5-8 June 2023, Bologna and online
- Debate: ‘Accelerating energy independence and emission reductions: The role of advanced biofuels in transport’.