Seven of Europe’s leading biofuel producers and airlines have joined forces to create a new initiative “Leaders of Sustainable Biofuels” to speed up deployment of advanced sustainable biofuels in Europe. Chemtex, British Airways, BTG, Chemrec, Clariant, Dong Energy and UPM have joined forces in a new initiative which aims to drive market uptake of advanced sustainable biofuels across Europe in all transport sectors. Advanced biofuels are made from wastes and residues rather than food crops, and can reduce greenhouse gas emissions by more than 65 per cent compared to fossil fuels.
- Advocating Ambitious Climate Targets, Investment Security and Integration of Advanced Biofuels in EU Legislation for 2040
- LanzaJet elevates sustainable fuels agenda as a new member of the Advanced Biofuels Coalition
- Colabit maps the road to a fossil-free future as a new member of Advanced Biofuels Coalition
- Dimeta and Rinnai team up on greener gas appliances
- Dimeta and Enerkem Collaborate on Large Scale Waste-to-DME Projects in Europe and the USA